GLAD has several exciting opportunities for employment at our various offices in Southern California. We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE). Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Or, if you prefer, you may simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Do you have experience and interested in joining our team, apply today! Do you know somebody whom you feel would be interested in joining our team? Please refer them to us!
Thank you for considering GLAD as an employer of choice. We welcome you to submit your cover letter resume, application and to explore our job postings.
Interested parties should fax, email or mail
- Cover letter
- EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
- Community Advocate/Family Education – Los Angeles
- Community Advocate – Los Angeles
- HIV Educator- Los Angeles
- Staff Interpreter – Riverside (3 positions)
- Staff Interpreter – Los Angeles (2 positions)
- Job Developer/Interpreter – Norwalk, CA EDD
- Job Developer/Interpreter – Anaheim, CA EDD
- Job Developer/Interpreter- Santa Ana, CA EDD
Get the most out of your internship:
- Strengthen your academic preparation
- Receive hands-on experience in non-profit social service
- Strengthen your work ethics
- Obtain experience in the working world
- Increase your career choices
Interested in volunteering for upcoming events? Please fill out the GLAD volunteer form and we’ll add you to our volunteer database. Continue checking GLAD website for events.
- Download GLAD Volunteer Application (PDF; print and mail/fax)
- Fill out and submit GLAD Volunteer Application online
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GLAD’s Volunteer List