|Position: Building Manager||Classification: Non-Exempt|
|Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer||FTE: 100%|
|Location: Los Angeles||Department: Administration|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building Manager will oversee activities performed by outside service providers and vendors;
- perform periodic maintenance assignments including but not limited to painting, drywall, and other building-related work; identify and react to building problems as they arise and resolve problems in timely manner;
- develop alternative solutions;
- maintain a preventive maintenance program for building and surrounding property;
- manage any on-going building or property projects;
- develop strong partnerships with established vendors;
- document all maintenance work on building and property;
- keep up to date files on all equipment, scheduled maintenance, and emergency issues;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Building Contractor License (B-1 General Contractor) strongly desirable; Must have at least 5 years knowledge and experience in building maintenance requirements and practices required; Background as a building contractor is strongly preferred; Fluent in American Sign Language is a bonus; Excellent planning and technical skills; Confident communicator; Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills using fact-based objective orientation; Be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills;
Must have reliable transportation, a valid California driver’s license and current automobile insurance as required by law.