|Position: Administrative Assistant (temporary)||Classification: Non-Exempt|
|Supervisor: Regional Director||FTE: 100%|
|Location: Riverside||Department: CODIE|
- Answer and transfer all incoming voice, TTY and Videophone calls.
- Greet consumers and visitors in a professional manner.
- Provide deaf and hard of hearing as well as the general public with information and referrals as it relates to deafness.
- Perform clerical duties, including but not limited to typing and other light office duties as needed.
- Input consumer statistics into computer database.
- Perform such tasks and responsibilities as may be delegated.
Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience; Tri-lingual (English, ASL, & Spanish) highly preferred; type 40-60 WPM; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Word Perfect; excellent verbal and written communication skills;; Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with deadlines; must be a self-starter, flexible and a resourceful team player; must be able to handle confidential situations, have the ability to work independently, take initiative and thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment; must have a professional demeanor, including phone manners and excellent interpersonal skills; must be knowledgeable of office procedures. Must be punctual and reliable. Must possess American Sign Language skill and be sensitive to deaf persons of various communication skills and language levels. Must be capable of maintaining a cooperative relationship with co-employees, directors, employers and the CEO.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and a dependable car with current automobile insurance as required by law.