|Position: Accountant||Classification: Exempt|
|Supervisor: CEO||FTE: 100%|
|Location: Los Angeles||Department: Accounting|
- Verify staff hours for payroll.
- Prepare manual checks as needed.
- Prepare budget expenditure reports for all sources of income.
- Prepare all EDD monthly statistical reports.
- Records grant revenue and accounts receivable for all funds.
- Prepare general ledger entries and make necessary adjustments.
- Oversee accounts receivable aging.
- Responsible for employee benefits analysis.
- Prepares monthly breakdown/invoices for Workers’ Compensation and Pension Plan.
- Reports quarterly payroll and tax information to California Human Services Trust.
- Prepares quarterly breakdown/invoices for SUI taxes as needed.
- Rolls over ending balance of all funds/accounts into the new fiscal year.
- Prepares projections for Program Managers.
- Perform such tasks and responsibilities as may be delegated by the CEO.
B.A. in Business Administration or equivalent or four years related experience and/or training in accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, cost accounting, and auditing according to the nature of assignment, and computerized financial reporting methods and systems. Ability to develop, analyze and interpret financial reports and statements. Excellent interpretation, analysis and evaluation techniques of financial information. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in American Sign Language is a bonus. Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining cooperative relationship with co-employees, directors.